Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Today I Feel


Here is an idea for those who are willing to go through its process.
1- Take self pictures in different expressions
2- cut your head off the rest of the photo
3- match expressions and heads
4- Print on a magnetic board (I haven't done this yet)
5- make a magnetic empty square
6- place square daily on appropriate feeling. For some this will be the same face everyday, LOL

This idea is inspired by an already existing Today I Feel board, with cartoon faces instead of mine. Yours can be next. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 05, 01:40:00 PM GMT+3, Blogger di.di said...

Yay! # 1.

what if I got no time to do all that..... some more it is DIY.. so not convenience!! :(

me: exhausted.. stress with work it's 630pm and I'm still in da office!! arghhh...

 
At Sun Sep 10, 07:52:00 PM GMT+3, Blogger Z said...

yes I saw my friend in usa putting this in the wall of his room.
nice blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home