Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Can't Take It Anymore...

I promised myself not to write about weddings anymore, but I will have to. The issue is still haunting me. Now there is an issue that is more disturbing than anything else: Flashbacks. Not that I am getting recollections of the wedding ceremony and party and stuff. But now the DVDs are here, and it’s DVD attack time. And I must have seen them 6-7 times over the last 3 weeks or so.
After I got them for the first time I watched all 6 hours in 1.5 hours. You guessed it right: fast forward. But after that my folks got to see them, and I was there. Then everyone who wasn’t in the wedding got to see them, and I was there. Then everyone who was in the wedding, and I was there too.
After the second time it feels like a punishment. Not so much for my parents because they spend the time commenting (Director’s Commenting Audio Option), and not so much for my brother and wife, because until now they haven’t seen the stuff, yet.
And in addition I had to redesign the DVD case covers because the ones that came with it were kind of sloppy.
I wonder if there are any married people passing by here who would like to let me know how many times they watch their wedding films, so I can prepare myself mentally at least for the future.

1 Comments:

At Tue Aug 29, 11:21:00 AM GMT+3, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you might be surprised..but I was os honest and clear with everyone...set a date for everyone to watch that tape..if they didn't come, then it is their loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home