Friday, July 28, 2006

Email Blogging

I am trying to use the email for publishing blog entries. I hope this works, it will make my mobile blogging easier if I had to do it.
Who knows, maybe one day they would block my site, as they stupidly do all the time. Now they block Hotmail, but that is not a problem because of tons of alternate ways. But what is more disgusting is that access to Pubmed - a medical article search engine - is denied. I don't think this is from Syria, but I think because it is due to something they did here, maybe politically driven or so. This is so bad because this site is the main site for doctors looking for information, both new and old. :(

2 Comments:

At Fri Jul 28, 01:31:00 PM GMT+3, Blogger Shady Zayat said...

bassam, change your ISP.
you can go for AYA dialup services or get a STE ADSL subscription with real-ip. nothing is blocked there.

 
At Sat Jul 29, 03:01:00 AM GMT+3, Blogger Bassam said...

Thanks for the advice. I will look into it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home