Saturday, December 03, 2005

The Clinic

After much waiting for everything to be cleared and things to be settled, I am glad to announce that finally I signed the contract and will start on Monday in my clinic located in the St. Louis Hospital (French Hospital). This topped with making the first business cards and stamps make me feel important :o)
Finally I can have my own space to practice what I learned, if possible. I will be doing palliative medicine and internal medicine.
I hope none of you reading become my patient. Otherwise you won't be… just kidding… partly kidding. Just if you come for the palliative part.
Thanks for all the support and comment during the past period of time.

4 Comments:

At Sun Dec 04, 06:38:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger damDooM said...

good for you! 3anjad congrats.. wish you the best but will you have enough time to post??

 
At Sun Dec 04, 05:42:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger مترجم سوري said...

congratulationa
mabroook
good news for christmas

 
At Tue Dec 06, 12:55:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Bassam said...

Thank you for your words.
damdom: in fact you may prove to be right and I may not have enough time to post as extensively... but will see.

 
At Wed Dec 07, 12:49:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger GraY FoX said...

congratulations and wish you the best luck that you can handle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home