Sunday, August 07, 2005

P.S. 2

Hi everyone
I made some changes to the blog formatting. Firstly, You don't need to be a blogspot member in order to comment, so you should be able to type your comments directly. Keep them going as they keep me going. Comments will be shown in a pop-up window when attempting to see them.
Secondly, the time format is changed but I still don't know which time zone. I think that wouldn't matter much.
There is an archive link on the right hand side of the blog and through that you can see old entries if they no longer show on the home page.
Until later, have a good day... or night.

Beesso

4 Comments:

At Mon Aug 08, 02:53:00 PM GMT+3, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bassam!! I'm so happy to read updates of how everything is going with you and it seems that you are readjusting well. Thanks for taking the time to keep your friends close by doing this. We all miss you and Cleveland won't be the same! Next time I am in the Mid-East, we should not make the same mistake we did this last time...we have to get together! Miss you already....

 
At Mon Aug 08, 09:46:00 PM GMT+3, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. sorry i haven't commented for a few days. everything is crazy in cleveland. school is gonna start up again and i am doing what i like to call "bitch work" in my dad's office. u saw my grandmother? how is she?
Safita is my favorite place to go when i am in syria. it always amazes me how they can get the cars up the mountains. i am a terrible driver in cleveland, i probably wouldn't last one day on the road in syria. u need to post more pics. and u need to talk more about ur girlfriends. are u gonna get married before u come back to cleveland?? hahaha. everytime someone that is single goes to syria, they come back with a wife. i'll ttyl. love,
Lulu

 
At Mon Aug 08, 09:48:00 PM GMT+3, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, if u wanna see my pics and read my blog, the address is www.myspace.com/lyla22. but i hardly ever write.

 
At Tue Aug 09, 01:44:00 AM GMT+3, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lulu, I visited your site. I think I will have to spend some more time at it to figure out how it functions (wink). Miss you, and your grandma is doing just fine. Say hi to everyone there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home