Monday, August 01, 2005

Miscellaneous News

I talked to George Bahna. Does anyone remember this guy? He is now engaged to another doctor, Wessam Shammas (she is a girl), from Damascus. His previous fiancée has been Leena Aassi, if you remember her too. He has finished OB/GYN and is going to be sent to France to do معيد.
As for Leena Aassi, contrary to the gossip we spread in USA, she is engaged to an engineer (not to Firas Bannout).
I will be giving my first official presentation in a neurology conference in Damascus after 5 weeks. Needless to say I am excited.
Suheil Aji, known for his goat-like distinguished laugh, has done dermatology (everyone I know here has done dermatology for some reason), and volunteered in the police force. I guess that gives him the authority to issue a ticket if you walk in the street with evidence of hair dandruff!!!! Just kidding. I have to call him yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home