Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Vacation - sort of

I have some terribly overdue chapters to write, so I will isolate myself for a couple of weeks to get the job done. Those who follow me regularly are to expect little update if any. Not that I was writing everyday recently. But still...

By the way, a store in Damscus claims that they have imported clothes from: Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic. I will surely pay a visit to the place (in Town Center) and have a nice chat with clerks and management, as I have done my research ;0)

2 Comments:

At Sun Oct 29, 02:24:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger GraY FoX said...

damn it man we are gonna miss you
be back soon
and thanks for the notification about the imported clothes thingie ;)
and by the way
you guys use inblog.net to access syrian blogs ;)

 
At Fri Nov 24, 04:36:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home