Sunday, October 08, 2006

Blogspot Forbidden??

My friend told me that she has been unable to access my blog from Syria of course. As I don't consider myself too dangerous to be blocked personally, I checked the websites. And it seems that anything on blogspot is at least temporarily forbidden from Syrian access. But that doesn't mean we can't write...
Until when our (un)intelligence office will cease acting like children? I think this is enough.
On a second thought, I don't really get annoyed as long as I can post. The reason is I originally inteneded to write to my friends who are outside Syria. And I highly doubt they are going to do the same.

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 09, 11:53:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't be discouraged by the blog embargo imposed by the government officials... We want to continue to read your posts!

On another topic altogether: Instead of Syria I am now travelling to Egypt in mid-November. I had been planning to fly back to Finland via Syria in order to spend some time there as well, but now I've found out that the tickets from Cairo to Damascus are inexplicably expensive. If I can't find any cheaper tickets, I won't be able to come to Syria at all :-( :-( :-(

But I'll definitely keep you posted!

Cheers,
Sampsa from Finland

 

Post a Comment

<< Home