Monday, February 06, 2006

Ways to Use Your Clinic

As you can expect in any new clinic, business is relatively slow. After spending the first month or so trying to get used to the brand names of Syrian drugs, which have failed horribly I may add, there was nothing to fill my time but some patients who come everynow and then.
The hospital contract says that it is forbidden to use the clinic for anything but patient care. So no girls allowed.... Just kidding, LOL.
I discovered a new use for the clinic, and that is reading. plenty of quite time is good for nothing but reading. I am about to finish the third book in the clinic now. And I think I should write about what I read for a change.
As per why I am not writing as extensively as before, that is due to getting into the "routine" and also being recently engaged with all what that has in its stores.

6 Comments:

At Tue Feb 07, 03:39:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mabrook for the engagement, meen ??? waiting for the photos

 
At Tue Feb 07, 09:49:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Bassam said...

ما في صور هلق. لا تنق كتير
على فكرة ابعتلي ايميلك لأنو انا ما عندي غير واحد قديم كتير
على كل بتعرفها, جارتكن القديــــمة

 
At Tue Feb 07, 10:27:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

same one, bravo alik, congratulate her, wallahi hada howe el-hob el-adim, ya 3eni ya 3eni ( my eye my eye), how can i send u my email

 
At Wed Feb 08, 01:32:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Engagement nor marriage is an excuse to stop writing your blog! Shame on you ;)

By the way, do you do cyber-checkups in your clinic?

 
At Wed Feb 08, 01:35:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Abo el Bees,

What are you reading about? I'm curious. Medicine, politics, fiction or something else? By the way, our pictures from the last day in Damascus are very nice... I'm sending some to khateebtak by snail-mail;)

 
At Wed Feb 08, 08:53:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Bassam said...

Halloum: ask Tony.. He knows mine.
Gijs: becuase engagement takes all my time and I was censored from writing about it, so very little to update, LOL
Banboun: All that... how did you guess??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home