Thursday, February 09, 2006

Denmark... Caricatures... Protests...

I feel intrigued every now and then to state my opinion on something that attracts the media and public opinion such as the Denmark and the caricature phenomenon. But I generally refrain from doing so as this has nothing to do with my blog... which is about me in Syria.
So as this whole thing wasn't a direct part of what I personlly experienced here, I decide again not to write anything about it. Others are doing so anyway and doing very well at times.
Same thing goes for political issues. All these are nothing but boring subject that has no right or wrong, but just opinions that will never be parallel.
This doesn't mean that I don't form an opinion of what goes on, which may please some and infuriate others.
So sorry, no Denmark, no caricatures, and no protesting.

3 Comments:

At Thu Feb 09, 05:32:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beesso... Since i was told about your blog, i've been reading it almost everyday and i am enjoying it.. Congratulations for your engagment.. Keepp up the good work.. Saba

 
At Fri Feb 10, 11:57:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Bassam said...

Hi, Thanks for you encouraging words. By the way, are you the Saba I know?

 
At Fri Feb 10, 07:43:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many Saba is there?? And how many of them do you know ?? :) (the answer is yes)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home