Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Xmas Times

Christmas is coming soon. That mean lots of things to do and getting busy... Shopping (which I didn't do yet), sending cards (Which again I didn't do yet, and most likely send e-cards), cooking (which I never do), and decorating. The latter I took part in, in fact almost the whole thing I did with some help of my bro, and mom who decorates the tree.
I take pleasure every year in designing the nativity (or المغارة) and usually use lots of paper for that. To the left is this years tree and nativity in Damscus, I promise to publish the one in Safita soon.
Also coming, pictures of decorations in Damascus at christmas time.
Xmas time is not always very calm and peaceful. The band in the church next door to my clinic keep practicing trumpets and drums in preparation for Xmas, and this drives me nut as they play as if they were inside the clinic. That is the only reason I will wish the occasion goes by fast. Anyway I will be off for 5-6 days (too much work, you know). Then will be back.
Merry Xmas to everyone (and God bless us all, says little Tim).

1 Comments:

At Thu Dec 22, 01:51:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger GraY FoX said...

merry Xmas Bassam.. that was a nice masterpiece of work ... hoping to see more shots of your holiday's atmosphere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home