Friday, August 12, 2005

Superstar

Many of you don't (in fact all of you) don't know that I had a non-public blog that I once wrote in only for my own pleasure. I will not make it available but I thought I will plug in some of the things I wrote in it every now and then.
This piece is in Arabic, I am not going to translate it as I think it will lose its originality. You can seek help if you want.
This stupid piece of crap (proud to call it that) was inspired after all the hype surrounding the Superstar thing (which is the Arabic equivalent of the American Idol). In a website an interview with all those who reached the final stage was conducted, all were asked the same questions. I imagined myself one of them and answered the questions according to what I am now (which is not a Superstar). Enjoy........

اليوم قرأت مجموعة مقابلات مع الناجحين في برنامج سوبر ستار ولذا قررت أن أجري نفس المقابلة مع ذاتي
متى بدأت الغناء؟ أنا ما أغني
هل تمتلك أصول الغناء؟ يا أخي ليش حاطط حطاي، قلتلك ما بغنّي
برأيك من هو أفضل مطرب؟ أنا لو كان صوتي حلو، وكنت بغنّي
ومن أفضل مطربة؟ بعدي أنا ما في لا مطرب ولا مطربة
ما هو تفسيرك لكلمة "سوبر ستار"؟ مين هاد سوبر ستار؟
لماذا أحببت المشاركة في سوبر ستار؟ أنا ماني مشارك
ما هي المواهب الأخرى التي تمتلكها؟ ليش شو هي الأولى؟؟؟؟
إذا لم يحالفك الحظ في برنامج سوبر ستار ماذا ستفعل لاحقا؟ صحيح إنك ما تفهم، لك ما قلتلك أنو ماني مشارك
ونشكر الأخ بسام جزيل الشكر لتفضله ببعض من وقته علينا لإجراء هذا اللقاء

1 Comments:

At Tue Aug 16, 06:20:00 AM GMT+3, Anonymous Anonymous said...

arab!! ahh!! now i need sound it out with my first grade level arabic. who am i kidding, i will just ask maya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home