Friday, February 17, 2006

Pall Med in Breast Cancer

Today I presented about palliative medicine in breast cancer. A topic that was interesting while I was preparing it.
For one reason or another I felt shaky and my heart was pounding fast at the begining. I could feel the vibration of my vocal cords. This disappeared after the first couple of slide, thank god.
I think it went well, and was well received. At least that what I was told, but again I personally know most of these people attending so it is hard to take their words for 100% real. I did anyway. One attendee commented to me that she was about to weep as I was speaking. I took this as a compliment (it sounded like that) although it could have meant: "what did I do to deserve attending such a thing?". I am just kidding... The lady was just indirectly expressing the sad reality of what I was talking about.
Until next lecture, please accept all my greetings. And remember, don't become my patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home