Saturday, February 18, 2006

NeoCounter

I have to admit that I like the idea of the visitor counter. I should have done it from the begining. There is so much to blogs than one can expect.
I think it give an insight to the traffic through. And also some intersting things may arise. For example I don't know why a resident of Croatia should stop by, given the fact that my blog is not listed in search engines!!! (must be through other websites). I just hope it doesn't count me as multiple visitors, otherwise that will be an enormous number of hits.
And if you hover the mouse pointer over the flag you get a small map... Neat right?

3 Comments:

At Mon Feb 20, 12:41:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, i can see that i'm from the Netherlands!!!

 
At Mon Feb 20, 02:01:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Bassam said...

I think you were looking for readers. You may have more than you think you do. Lots of people apparently come across the site and leave no mark behind them. It would be interesting to see what kind of traffic you get without knowing about it.

 
At Mon Apr 16, 04:05:00 PM GMT+3, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREETINGS FROM SPAIN: YOUR BLOG IS VERY NICE. PLEASE VISIT US.
THANKS.
http://aryentainsengalicia.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home