Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Dream Blog

I frequently dream whacky and adventurous sci-fi kind of dreams. Although I always wanted to leave a pencil and a notebook at the bedside to note my dreams in the morning, I have not done that.
Today I just got the idea of a dream blog. But before that I did a search, and to my surprise, there are people who are keeping online diaries of their dreams, well detailed I would add.
I am having this idea of a blog were everyone can log in and write their dreams, no interpretation needed. But I am too busy and lazy (the second is more true) to do something like that. This means that I have to design a website or a blog to fit the idea. And there is no way on earth I will do it now. I hope someone does anyway...
Yesterday I dreamt that I was on a mission to save two babies while the world was undergoing some kind of building-exploding-into-dust thing. And I was using some weird cars to do that. I think the second baby could not be saved, the dust storm reached me quick before I could leave. Good thing I woke up to escape the disaster.

4 Comments:

At Thu Feb 23, 08:26:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Zena said...

If you ever design such a blog, I'll be the first to post my dreams.
God knows my brain is active 24/7.

 
At Fri Feb 24, 10:38:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How strange!!! Just this morning I woke up at 5:45 am from a childhood related dream... Couldn't go back to sleep... I stayed in bed till shortly after 6:00 when I decided to get up and write it down. While writing I became more aware of details (and their indications). Details I would have hardly paid attention to had I not written down my dream.

It's not a habit of mine to do that, but I always thought I should do it ecpecially the rather strong dreams.

 
At Sat Feb 25, 12:47:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Bassam said...

Hi Banboun, and zena
I am glad to see some others share a common thought with me here. Bana, Maybe your hubby could help create such a site :p
Anyway, You know tomorrow your friend is leaving.. Waaa
Stop by my site, tell gijs I always read what's in his blog although I don't always (or at all) comment.

 
At Mon Feb 27, 12:57:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Bassam said...

I frequently dream that I have to go to the exam, whatever it is. But invariably can't make it for one reason or another, and usually the reason is that I am stuck in the restroom, maybe having a bad constipated morning :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home