Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Countdown Begins

Damn it...
It starts with a disaster, I hope it remains benign.
After all the effort I put in typing this first blog, I erased it with a mistake.
So... Here we go again.
Here I am unemployed, unpaid, and bored. I have nothing but time, time that I should spend wisely. Three more weeks to go. Three more weeks to start. Three more weeks to find the answers to many questions that creates themselves everyday out of nowhere.
Should I have stayed or left? Left or right? Right or wrong? And so on...
Regardless, I am creating this blog for myself, for those I care for, and those who care for me.
This will be - at least an attempt - to narrate an account of what happens in my new life, new world, new adventures in Syria. I am pretty sure it will be intense at the beginning, but knowing myself I will give up after a while. So I will need encouragement.
I will try not to make this a boring diary of: "I ate, I went, I drank, or didn't". But rather an account of thoughts, incidents, and observations.
Those close to me will get this address. It is available for public, so no personal secrets are to be found here.
Awaiting the next couple of years, I start this today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home