Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Gaming

In the past week or so, I felt like playing PC games. So I went to a store, and needless to say all games here are pirated, and I bought a game.
Upon installation there was a certain faulted file that couldn't be extracted.
A bit afterward I got another game from another store, and this one downloaded nicely. But apparently my video adapter or monitor display was not compatible, so I couldn't play it.
So I went to the store and swapped the game for another. This one downloaded completely and installed. Upon playing the Installation CD is required. The machine couldn't identify the same CD that the game was installed from.
Afterwards I swapped the first game from the first store. and when installation was complete. There were no characters, no animations, just background.
I decided to play it smart and try it on my laptop.... Ta da, it worked, but there is very little a 5.5 year old laptop with 128 mb of RAM can do.
So I figured it is my destiny no to play PC games.
Instead you guys should try Soukoban if you like brain teasers. You'll thank me, I'm sure.

2 Comments:

At Wed Feb 07, 07:53:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger x said...

you probably didn't install the crack that comes with most of these games, especially for the one that required the CD to run.

You should try the game Civiization, something tells that you would like it.

 
At Fri Feb 09, 09:09:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Hasan Bazerbashi said...

Just get War Hammer 40000! It is fun :)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home