Thursday, September 15, 2005

Slow Days

This is the 50th entry in this blog. Almost one for everyday since leaving the States. Anyway, things has been slow recently. Not much interesting things going on these days. After a while things become dull, somewhat. Especially when almost doing nothing. This is about to change for a couple of reasons. First, Phil finally (and I thank him for the effort) finished processing some papers for me in USA. It almost took him a month and a half. This is worst than any thing I could imagine. Our embassy is going nuts. And secondly, there doesn't seem to be an escape from the military service yet, meaning starting November I will be clean shaved again (and I mean my head), and maybe lose some of the pounds I gainded here.
I will also be away for few days, so maybe no updates for a while.
In other news, same old same old.
I finished watching a documentary (15 episodes) on the Lebanese war. In summary Arabs are bastards, and probably deserve what is happening to them (Syrian, Lebanese and all). It almost made me throw up.
Today is the Cross Day (عيد الصليب), I didn't celebrate.
By the way, I found some really interesting ummmm.... womens wear on display. I will attempt taking pictures of them. I guess some of you will find them funny and... well interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home